- The Range Rover is the leading SUV in the world because of its ability
to drive places most SUVís could only dream.
- It has a luxurious ride and a leading edge technology inspired interior
which includes a 710 watt Harmon Kardon 14 speaker sound system & terrain
adaptive Navigation system.
- 4.2-liter supercharged 400 hp V8 engine. Maximum torque is 410
lb-ft which are delivered, full-time to all 4 wheels through a ZF six-speed
'intelligent shift' automatic transmission which features Sport Mode &
Command Shift (offers manual control of gear changes). Low range is
electronically selectable 'on the move'
- One of the most aerodynamic of all SUVís. Despite its comparative
lowness, it still has the ability to raise and lower itself on demand,
allowing for amazing ground clearance while off road. Seats up to five
people in complete comfort with premium materials used extensively including
leather, wood and metallic finishes.
- Features Adaptive Cruise Control, bi-xenon adaptive front lighting and
the latest generation satellite navigation
Click here to see Rates for this Car